Saturday, November 2, 2013

Atheist Conservative's Jillian Becker convinced to forsake Khomeinist propaganda on MEK

   In the comment section of the Atheist Conservative on an article that criticized Michelle Bachmann for her support of the MEK, I got into an interesting discussion with the post's author Jillian Becker. That post promoted an anti-MEK article by Michael Rubin, who, while not a supporter of Iran's regime, was endorsed by one of their propaganda sites for repeating Khomeinist disinformation on the MEK. It must be stressed that Jillian Becker herself was not a support of the Khomeinist regime in Iran either. Yet nevertheless, back in 2011, she promoted one of Michael Rubin's articles, which repeated Khomeinist disinformation.
   In the comment section, I explain that back in WWII, the US supported Stalin against Hitler. In the comment section, I explain that Stalin was the "worst of the worst" and that he was not any less anti-Semitic than Hitler was. I explain that had he died later than he did, he would've carried out his plan to ship the Jews over to Siberia so they can die off there. I explain that Stalin was no better than Hitler in terms of human rights. In fact, Stalin murdered millions of more people than Hitler. Jillian Becker  acknowledges that I was right about Stalin's anti-Semitism, saying that " as for Stalin and his anti-Semitism, I know the history well. What you say is true." The argument I was making was that if the US and the West could support Stalin agianst Hitler, who was then a global threat, why can't America and the West support the MEK, who are not NEARLY as bad, against the Khomeinist regime, which is a global threat. For unlike Stalin, who was a totalitarian Communist, the MEK seeks to have a democratic Iran. I explain that geopolitics doesn't always give you desireable allies and that the MEK is the one force that's chellanging Iranian terrorism in Iraq, which I see as a threat to the Free World. Jillian Becker even visited this blog and said,"I've visited your site. The pictures of the massacre in Camp Ashraf are horrifying!" Then, where she really got convined to forsake Khomeinist disinformation on the MEK was when she said,"I've also read the history of MEK (- MKO). I believe you now that the people you are supporting deserve support against the present Iranian regime." Before, she said,"I appreciate the trouble you have taken to make your case for supporting the MEK. I'll find out more about the organization as it is now, and come back to you soon on this page."
   Whatever you like or dislike about the MEK, one point is that it's very dangerous for America or the Free World to base their policies off of Khomeinist disinformation. Especially be careful of Khomeinist propaganda sites like Habillian Association and Iran-interlink, both of which spew Khomeinist propaganda and are run by Khomeinist propagandists [or perhaps even agents of Iran's regime].  When I think of the Habillian Association, the first thing that comes to my mind is Nazi propagandists. I picture in my head of what would happen if during WWII, some German "human rights" group denounced Hitler's opponents as "terrorists" and kept on brown nosing him and saying how the threat posed by Nazi Germany was "Jewish propaganda" or "Neo-Con propaganda." For there is no questioning that Habillian Association enthusiastically supports Iran's regime. Yet in this politically correct pro-Islamist world, they get praised as a "human rights" group. Perhaps that's me going on a tangent. But if you want more details about that, go here. Jillian Becker was impressed at how fluently I defended the MEK against Khomeinist disinformation. For on the Atheist Conservative, using fact, I clearly discredited Khomeinist disinformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment